Hajj is a central to the faith. Every year, millions of people travel from around the world to
to complete the Hajj Pilgrimage in the Holy city of Mecca.
(1) Travelers must carry vaccination certificates with them for inspection by the Saudi Authority at port of entry.
(2) No food products are allowed into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(3) The last day to enter King Abdulaziz Airport in Jeddah for the purpose of Hajj is 4 Dhu Al-Hijjah of each year.
(4)Upon arrival, pilgrims shall hand their passports to the "Unified Agents Office" representatives to enable the latter to complete all travel formalities to Makkah and Madinah.
(5) In the event that pilgrims lose their passport, they should immediately report the loss to the same office appointed to take care of them during Hajj. Applicants must obtain a report from the office of the Unified Agents in which the loss of passport is mentioned.
(6) If pilgrims should lose their passport, they should immediately report the loss to the same office appointed to take care of them during Hajj. Applicantsmust obtain a report from the office of the Unified Agents in wihc the loss of the passport is mentiond.
(7) All pilgrims must leave the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after Hajj no later than the
Hajj visas will not be issued to individuals who have performed Hajj in the last five years
Experience Umrah through NCT HOLIDSYS is exceptional services. While we take care of your official needs, you can concentrate on your Umrah and spiritual fulfillment. Our various Umrah tour packages are designed to fit your schedule and budget. Should you need our assistance an any aspect of the Umrah tour packages, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Please note that price may change before it is reflected on the website.
Contact - 09961191685